Friday, July 4, 2008

Toothpaste for acne scar removal and how to get acne free skin

3. There have been millions of dollars spent by major companies researching acne cures. Chances are a cure will help your acne.
They may require some proper advice from medical experts (dermatologists) and proper medication is also required at times. This is because the severe Acnes will be inflammatory and leave scars which can be permanent. Natural and home treatments for Acne can be termed as best by some people and some can be the advocates of costly and commercial medicines. In short it is difficult to say which one is the best acne treatment. Let us have a look at some of the natural Acne cures. Remember, a proper food habit is also required to eliminate and avoid acne.
I have used these methods ever since and I haven't bought an acne product in 3 years! My personal biggest problem was that I had extremely oily skin. I tried Clearasil, Neutrogena, Oxy, St. Ives., etc. The better they worked the more money they cost, but none were really that good. Someone suggested getting a prescription but I(like most people) don't have money to just go out and get an acne prescription. Since I found this guide my skin is virtually oil free, my pore sizes have reduced, and scars from pimples I had have virtually disappeared. I used to be stressed out and had very poor self esteem. I was embarrassed by my skin and my face would always hurt from sore pimple spots. This Guide changed my life and saved me a ton of money that otherwise would have been wasted.
maeerickmaxwee.blogspot.com
tags: murad moisturizing acne treatment gel, acne in my forties, how to get rid acne scars

No comments: