Saturday, September 27, 2008

Black soap for the treatment of acne

« ...- Light chemical peels - Despite the name, light chemical peels do not "peel" the skin. Instead, they deeply exfoliate the skin using an alpha-hydroxy, beta-hydroxy, or glycolic acid. Light chemical peels improve acne by removing dead skin cells and helping to clear pores of debris. Estheticians may incorporate chemical peels into a facial for those with mild to moderate acne. Those with more serious acne should have their dermatologist perform the chemical peel....
...Well, I tried many different acne treatments for a matter of years and spent a lot of money doing so. And none of these treatments helped at all. I eventually started to research the link between acne and food, and this is what lead to me clearing my acne completely......»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: help for cystic acne, proactive acne solution ingredient of repairing lotion, safe pregnancy acne medications

No comments: