Monday, June 2, 2008

Getting rid of acne scars big pores and acne and scarring treatments for black skin

My acne was devastating. I would wake up every day and stare into the mirror while a bumpy, blotchy, blemished face looked back with utter disappointment. At the height of my chronic acne I was 27. I thought I was doing everything right to combat the pimples. My diet was good. I washed my face morning and night. I used all the popular acne medicine. Nothing would control my skin breakouts. Then I learned the regimen that changed it all. I will now show you exactly how I finally cleared my skin after years of frustrating torment.
It's a disadvantage to sun bathers or people always exposing themselves to the sun because they'll be treating sunburns with sunburn products when in fact they could also be suffering from acne rosacea.
While men may not wear makeup on their faces, there are some who will use certain male cosmetic items that may come in contact with their skin. Included in the list of cosmetic items that men should be careful of are aftershave lotions or splashes that may contain certain substances that can cause acne, hair gel or hair spray or any hair styling substances, shaving cream that is not non-comedogenic, and facial cleansers and toners that may cause breakout. You may also need to consult a dermatologist to get the right kind of skin care products that can be used as proper skin care for acne prone men.
regrrgeringedq.blogspot.com
tags: top 10 rated acne medications by dermatoligists, acne jeans, how to clear bad acne spots quickly

No comments: